Cardiff Council and Llandaff North Residents' Association have a show garden at the RHS show Cardiff 2012. Afterwards, the garden will be moved to its permanent site in Llandaff North.

19 June 2012

Latest

Met with Murray from Broxton and Moruzzi Landscapers and gave him the drawings and discussed plans for the installation. They are a business at the end f the day, and we'll gladly fit into their schedule as they are installing the garden for free! Just waiting for the utility searches to come back and a gap in their schedule.

Tomorrow the planters arrive. I caught up with Lewis from the LN Traders Association and agreed where to place the planters, which are coming at 8.30am. No lie in for me!

Then at 1.30pm I'm heading off with Fred to take the pavers to B&M's yard in Caerphilly.

A busy day ahead. Maybe I shouldn't have just gone to the pub then! I've spent my day off cutting my hedge and trimming my balls, which always gives me a thirst. Here are the results...Not a bad attempt with my new topiary shears. I'm sure one is bigger than the other, but that's not unusual apparently ;-)


No comments: